Talent Acquisition & Strategic Solutions that Drive Growth.
Providing the right ingredients in leadership and operation to create opportunity.
Willis Group provides business consulting, staffing, and information technology management services. We focus on assisting clients in their organizational and process improvement, talent acquisition and alignment, resourcing, and career enhancement. Formed by veteran industry leaders with a vision to build a team of individuals that all possess the same passion and drive for success, are high performing, and client-focused, Willis Group is a Houston based consulting and recruiting firm that serves companies looking to hire top talent. Together with our subsidiaries, Willis Group provides Professional Services, Project & Process Delivery, and Talent Acquisition & Flexible Workforce Solutions. Collectively, our seasoned industry professionals have over 100 years combined executive leadership.
Our services include …
- Contract and direct hire staffing services in administrative, clerical, finance, accounting, and legal fields
- Legal services, such as e-discovery lifecycle consulting, legal document reviews, contract review attorneys, records management, and litigation readiness
- On-site, off-site, U.S., and offshore reviews
- IT staffing solutions that address various client requirements, such as contract staffing, contract to hire, direct hire, managed staffing, and business consulting for energy, oil and gas, healthcare/medical, insurance, legal, retail, hardware, telecommunications, manufacturing, technical services, software development, web development, financial, engineering, consulting, government, and education markets.
- Contract and full-time technical, operations, and domain-specific business talent in energy, petrochemical, and construction industries.
- Resell and implement DocuWare, a document management system that imports documents, classifies them, adds a text index, and makes them available for onward processing; and provides imaging services, such as data conversion, document management, consulting, hosting, litigation support, optical character recognition, redaction, and secure media destruction for accounting, corporate and regulatory, energy, engineering and operations, financial, health information, and human resources sectors.